TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This Service is only meant to assist customers to send and receive money around the world.
- OUR OBLIGATIONS
- We agree to provide the Service to you using reasonable effort.
- We may, in our sole discretion, choose whether to accept the offer to process a Transaction or not.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service or any part of the Service without notice, at any time and from time to time.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, refuse any Transaction Request.
- We may impose limits on the Transaction Amount.
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change the Payment Instruments that we accept, at any time.
- We will attempt to process Transactions promptly, but any Transaction may be delayed or cancelled for a number of reasons including but not limited to: our efforts to verify your identity; to validate your Transaction instructions; to contact you; or due to variations in business hours and currency availability; or otherwise to comply with applicable law.
- We may send and receive notifications in relation to Transactions by email and SMS.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You agree that you will not use the Service unless you are at least 18 years old or more.
- You agree that for each Transaction Request that you submit, you will pay us the stated Service Fee in addition to the Transaction Amount.
- You agree that we may apply a convenience fee for processing credit cards in certain jurisdictions at our discretion.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
- You agree that you will provide us with true, accurate, current and complete evidence of your identity, and promptly update the personal information you share with us if and when it changes.
- You agree that you will provide us with any identity documentations as may be requested by us.
- You agree that you will provide us with details of one or more Payment Instruments.
- You agree that you will provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information as we indicate on the website if required to receive the Service and any other information which may be required in relation to the Recipient.
- You agree that you will provide us with any other information that must be provided for a Transaction Request to be properly executed.
- You agree that we do not accept any liability for loss or damages to you or any third party resulting from non-payment or delay in payment of a Payout Amount to a Payee
- You agree that when using this service, it is your responsibility to make sure all the details you are submitting to us are accurate before submission.
- You agree that Money Cash Express will have no responsibility for any fees or charges you may incur using a particular Payment method.
- You agree that you will only use the Service to send money to people that you know personally.
- You agree that both you and the Recipient will only act on your own behalf.
- You agree that in using the Service you will comply with these Terms and Conditions as well as any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions to use the Service to send Transaction.
- You acknowledge that nothing in these Terms and Conditions or in any other information provided by Money Cash Express as part of the Service is intended to be, nor should it be construed to be, legal or other advice. If required, you agree to consult your own professional advisers as to the effects of Canadian or foreign laws which may apply to the Service.
- OUR RIGHT TO REFUSE, SUSPEND OR CANCEL
- We may, in our absolute discretion, refuse or cancel Transaction Requests, Payment Requests or Transactions where we believe that the Service is being used, whether by you or the sending/receiving party, in furtherance of illegal, fraudulent, or Prohibited activities.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, refuse or cancel Transaction Requests, Payment Requests or Transactions if we are unable to verify your identity or the identity of the Recipient. Or if you do not comply with the information requested when placing your transfer order.
- Where Money Cash Express has refused or cancelled a Transaction Request, Transaction or Payment Request, Money Cash Express may also, at its discretion, temporarily or permanently suspend your Registration.
- In order to comply with our obligations under relevant laws, we reserve the right to ask for further information or evidence relating to the purpose of a Transaction, as well as your identity and that of the Recipient.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL, REFUNDS.
To the extent permitted by law, you do not have the automatic right to revoke your transaction once we have received your Instruction,
- Money Cash Express may, in its absolute discretion, attempt to cancel your Instruction if you have informed us that you wish to revoke it.
- If we have executed your Transaction in accordance with the instructions you have provided to us, and that information proves to have been incorrect, we are not liable for the incorrect execution of the Transaction.
- Any refunds will be credited back to the same Payment Instrument used to fund the Transaction and in the same currency.
- AIRTIME TOP UP
- All Airtime Top Up service shall only be provided to you by us in respect of the mobile phone operators available at the time.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have correctly inputted the mobile phone number.
- You are responsible for checking carefully with the Payee that you have their correct phone number.
- The cost of Airtime Top Up will vary depending on the amount of Airtime Top Up that you wish to send.
- You agree and understand that we only act on your authorization to send Airtime Top Up and the relevant mobile operator shall be solely liable to you and the Payee.
- You agree that once Airtime Top Up is sent by you, it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone. To stop a mistake from happening, we ask you to ensure that the number you.
- PAYMENT REQUEST
You agree that the Service may not be available all the time, in whole or in part.
- You agree that we are not obliged to process any particular Payment Request.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Money Cash Express, you authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide to us.
- To comply with Canadian federal and provincial laws, we are required to obtain, verify, and record information that will help us identify you or the recipient.
- To confirm your identity, we may have to verify your residential and personal details.
- You consent to our processing your personal information for the purposes of providing the Service.
- We may be required by law to provide information about you, your use of the Service and your Instructions to government or other competent authorities.
- We may, as necessary in providing the Service, store all information required of a Recipient to prove his or her identity or associated with their specific Instruction.
- You agree to securely keep any document, correspondence, information, or other material that you receive from us, and which may be of a confidential nature.
- WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- In the case Where Money Cash Express have materially breached these Terms and Conditions causing a Sender loss, Money Cash Express will refund the Sender the Transaction Amount and the Service Fee.
- Any claim for compensation made by you must be supported by any available relevant documentation.
- Your relationship is with Money Cash Express only. You agree that no other Money Cash Express entity, or affiliate or agent of Money Cash Express owes you any duty of care when performing a task which would otherwise have to be performed by Money Cash Express under its agreement with you.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are liable for all losses incurred in respect of an unauthorized Transaction or Instruction or any other unauthorized use of the Service, where you have acted fraudulently or negligently, and you agree to be responsible for and hold harmless Money Cash Express
We may terminate these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect if:
- You are in breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- You use the Service in a way that is disruptive to others or us.
- Money Cash Express reasonable belief that, you are using the Service in connection with fraudulent illegal activity.
- To make a complaint about any aspect of the Money Cash Express service, please send your complaint in writing to the address shown on our website.
- We will acknowledge and investigate your complaint promptly and come back to you as soon as possible.
This Agreement will be governed by Quebec law and the federal laws of Canada.
- The failure of Money Cash Express to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Subject to applicable law, we may modify any or all of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- You agree that you shall not modify these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any attempts by you to modify these Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Third-party websites connected to Money Cash Express are only provided as a convenience to you. Information obtained from these sites are not controlled by us in any way and we are not responsible for any content provided on them.
Money Cash Express Service is intended to be a safe and convenient way to send money and/ or Airtime Top Up. That is why your security is at the center of what we do. However, we do advise you to consider very carefully before sending money to anyone that you do not know well.
Netones Investment Group
Attn: Money Cash Express,
410 Avenue Lafleur #54
LaSalle (QC) H8R 3H6